using the Java applet
using Java Web Start
for Mac OS X
for all desktop platforms
for iPhone and iPod Touch
MultiConvert converts any unit into all other units of that type in real time. Simply enter a measurement in the text field for one unit, and all other text fields update to display the same measurement in other units.
Version 5.0, released October 21, 2011, is a complete rewrite of MultiConvert. Among the new features in MultiConvert 5.0 are:
- Complete customization! Choose either a basic set or a whole mess of units to begin with, then add and remove categories and units as you see fit!
- Dozens of new categories and hundreds of new units you can add.
- Four different interfaces to choose from: Classic, Simple, Calculator, and Calcuvertor.
- Search for units by name when you can't remember where they are!
- Includes a periodic table of chemical elements.
- Optional automatic updates.
- And more!
See MultiConvert 5.0 in action:
(MultiConvert for iPhone is still at version 4.5.)