Use this form to request a code in the ConLang Code Registry (CLCR).
- If you have more than one conlang, please restrain yourself. Register codes only for the conlangs you believe will actually be used.
- Unless your conlang is especially well-known, go for more obscure letters first. For example, Graavgaaln is assigned to
- The second letter of a code must be between a and t. If your conlang's name starts with a letter between u and z, consider simply reversing the second and third letters of the code you'd otherwise choose.
- The web page at the language URL must be publicly accessible, must be functional, and must have enough content to demonstrate that the language is at least somewhat usable.
- Please use a full name and not an abbreviation, initials, or Internet handle.