Use this form to request a code for a conlang in the ConLang Code Registry (CLCR).
- Register codes only for conlangs that will actually be used by others.
- Favor more obscure letters. For example, Graavgaaln is assigned to
- The second letter of a code must be between a and t. If the conlang's name starts with a letter between u and z, choose another letter to start with.
- The language URL must be publicly accessible, must be functional, and must have enough content to demonstrate that the language is at least somewhat developed. (Most rejected registrations are due to a broken or otherwise unusable URL.)
- Please use a full name and not an abbreviation, initials, or handle.
- Codes cannot be removed once registered. Requests to remove codes will be ignored. We can however update a code with new information.